SSLR Karnataka Recruitment 2022: Apply for 3000 Licensed Landlords vacancies. Survey Settlement and Land Records Karnataka invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Licensed Landlords Posts through SSLR Karnataka official notification December 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 21st January 2022.
SSLR Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Survey Settlement and Land Records Karnataka (SSLR Karnataka)
No of Posts: 3000
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Licensed Landlords
Salary: As per SSLR Karnataka Norms
SSLR Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|District Name||No. of Posts|
SSLR Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per SSLR Karnataka official notification candidate should have completed PUC, Diploma, B.E or B.Tech, ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Qualification with Percentage Details
- PUC or 12th in CBSE or ICSE with Science & Mathematics Subject with 60% marks
- B.E or B.Tech (Civil) or Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Law recognized University
- Diploma Pass in “Land & City Survey” Run by the Department of Vocational Education, Karnataka State Government
- ITI in Survey Trade from Karnataka State Department of Employment and Training
- Candidates should have minimum of 10 years of Experience in State Government Land Survey Revenue System & in Land Records departments or Survey of India or Government Recognised Institute of Private Institute
Other Fees Details
- Training Fees: Rs.5000/- through Demand Draft
- License Fees: Rs.3000/-
Age Limit: As per the Survey Settlement and Land Records Karnataka Recruitment Notification, the Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a Maximum of 65 years, as on 31-Dec-2021.
As per the Survey Settlement and Land Records Karnataka Norms
- All Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Test or Written Exam
How to apply for SSLR Karnataka Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the SSLR Karnataka recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on SSLR Karnataka Licensed Landlords Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in SSLR Karnataka Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete SSLR Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online:
01-12-202128th December 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online:
31-Dec-202121 January 2022 till 05:00 PM
SSLR Karnataka Notification Important Links
- New Notification Cancellation letter: Click Here
- Notification Cancellation letter: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: landrecords.karnataka.gov.in