Complete Details Regarding SSC CGL 2021 Exam, Including Official Notification, Online Application Link, Eligibility, Salary / Pay Scale etc. are provided below.
- 1 SSC CGL 2021 Notification Out – Last Date 23.01.2022
- 2 Salary / Pay Scale for Various Posts in SSC CGL
- 3 Vacancy Details In SSC CGL 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for SSC CGL 2021
- 5 Age Limit for SSC CGL 2021
- 6 Selection Process for SSC CGL
- 7 Application Fees for SSC CGL
- 8 Important Dates for SSC CGL 2021
- 9 Download Official Notification & Apply Online Link for SSC CGL
SSC CGL 2021 Notification Out – Last Date 23.01.2022
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam (SSC CGL) 2021 notification. SSC CGL is the most popular government jobs exam in India. It is conducted by the SSC to recruit Income Tax Inspectors, Excise Inspectors, Preventive Officers, SI in CBI, Assistant in Various Indian Ministries & Departments, AAO in CAG etc.
Detailed official notification, online application link, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary/pay scale, vacancy & other relevant details for SSC CGL Exam 2021 are provided below.
|Organisation Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Recruitment Exam Name||SSC CGL 2021|
|Post Notified||Income Tax Inspectors, Excise Inspectors, Preventive Officers, SI in CBI, Assistant in Various Indian Ministries & Departments, AAO in CAG etc|
|Recruitment Category||SSC Jobs|
Salary / Pay Scale for Various Posts in SSC CGL
- Post notified through SSC CGL 2021 carries 7th Pay Matrix Level 4 (Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-) to Level 8 (Rs. 47,600/- To Rs. 1,51,100/-)
Vacancy Details In SSC CGL 2021
- Vacancy Details for SSC CGL 2021 will be released in due course. Based on the previous year trend, final total vacancies may be in the range of 8,000 to 15,000.
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for SSC CGL 2021
|Post Name||Educational Qualification / Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline|
|Junior Statistical Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects|
|Assistant in National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Research Assistant in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)||Bachelor’s Degree|
|All other Post||Bachelor’s Degree|
Age Limit for SSC CGL 2021
- The age limit for various posts in SC CGL 2021 is 18-32 Years. Relaxation in the upper age limit for various categories will be as per the Government of India Rules.
- For post wise age limit details, please check the official notification.
Selection Process for SSC CGL
- The selection of candidates will be through three-tier exams and Skill tests (Only for Some Posts).
Application Fees for SSC CGL
- Application fees for SSC CGL is Rs. 100/-.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Important Dates for SSC CGL 2021
|Date of Notification||23.12.2021|
|Starting Date of Online Application||23.12.2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||23.01.2022|
Download Official Notification & Apply Online Link for SSC CGL
Detailed official notification & online application link for SSC CGL 2021 are provided below.
- Open Online Application Page :- Click Here