SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT : NO Exam & Fees | Various Vacancies : Applications are invited from the retired employee of SBI/e-ABs (Clerical to Scale-IV) and retired officials of other PSBs (Scale-I to Scale-IV) as the case may be, who have retired from the Bank’s services on attaining superannuation. Before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms as mentioned for the post.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Application Form
|Who Offered||State Bank Of India|
|Which Posts||Channel Manager Supervisor (CMSAC) and Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF-AC)|
|Starting Date to Apply||27.12.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||15.01.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
SBI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Retired clerical employees and an officer of the Bank / e-ABs retired in the Scale I to IV shall be considered for engagement as Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF-AC).
- Retired officers of the Bank / e-ABs retired in the Scale II to IV shall be considered for engagement as Support Officer (AC) and Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS-AC).
- The Retired Employees / Officer should have good track record of performance and deep knowledge of systems and procedures. The Retired Employees / Officer should have knowledge of operating apps / portals on smart phones.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
- The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years, subject to other conditions regarding renewal of contract. As such, the Ex-officer / Employees should not be more than 63 years of age at the time of engagement.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected through interview process. Intimation for interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail or will be published on intranet site of SBI Delhi Circle.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
- Eligibility criteria & other detailed Terms & Conditions for the post of CHANNEL MANAGER SUPERVISOR (CMSAC) and CHANNEL MANAGER FACILITATOR (CMF-AC) are given at Annexure-I. Application form is given at Annexure-II.
- The application form complete in all respect may be sent to HR Department, LHO New Delhi by email at [email protected] on or before 15.01.2022.
Important Link :-