OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021 – 200 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Radiographer. There are 200 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 30 January 2021. The age limit of the candidates should be 21 to 32 years. The selection process will be based on a Written Test /Interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About OSSSC: The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was setup in accordance with the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (Dist. Cadre),The Commission intends to regulate the method of recruitment to all Group-C Civil posts and Services under different district offices of Government of Odisha. The Commission endeavors to bring about uniformity in the method of examinations, question setting, evaluation and declaration of results with a view to provide quality manpower to work at the grass-root level of the administration.
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Radiographer of district cadre in various district establishments and 7 Medical College and Hospitals under Health and Family Welfare Department of Government of Odisha. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at osssc.gov.in.
|Organization||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Advertisement Number||IIE-11/2020-256 & 265 /OSSSC dt. 28.12.2020|
|Number of Posts||200 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Last Date for Applications||30-01-2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
A total of 200 vacancies have been released for the post of Radiographer in Odisha, check the detailed information of vacancies in the table below
|Category||No of Posts|
|UR||103 (W- 42)|
|SEBC||18 (W- 02)|
|SC||26 (W- 03)|
|ST||53 (W- 11)|
Pay Scale for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021
- Pay Scale 255008-81100, Pay Matrix Level-7, Cell-01
- Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 9,500/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for OSSSC Recruitment 2021 for Radiographer
- The candidate must have passed the +2 Science Exam under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/equivalent, and Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT) from any govt. Or any other private institutions recognized by govt. Of Odisha or AICTE.
- The candidates must have registered their names in Radiographer Council in the State and have a valid registration certificate.
- The candidate must be also able to read, speak, and write Odia.
Age Limit for OSSSC Recruitment 2021 for Radiographer
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Radiographer||21 to 32 years|
Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the OSSSC recruitment official notification for more details.
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment:
- The fees can be deposited through online mode under the Head of Account- “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/ SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees collected for conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”.
- OPTCL Recruitment 2021 for Notification Out for Apprentice
- RailTel Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Group B and Group C Posts
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Most of the times Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
The written examination will be for 100 marks which is MCQ type in OMR system.
|Subject||No. Of. Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Questions on the subject as per syllabus of Diploma in medical radiation technology||60||60 Marks||2 hrs|
|Questions based on practical skill to access the real practical skill of the candidates||25||25 Marks|
|The arithmetic of H.S.C. standard||10||10 Marks|
|English of H.S.C. standard||5||5 Marks|
How to apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2021 for Radiographer
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the OSSSC Recruitment 2021.
- All Candidates are advised to read the full notification carefully before applying for the job post.
- First, Go to the official website of OSSSC at https://www.osssc.gov.in/
- Then click on Apply Online option.
- Then click on the job you want to apply for.
- Then Register yourself on the website.
- Then login with your Registration ID and password.
- Then fill in personal and educational details.
- Then click on Finish & Apply.
- Thereafter accept the declarations and attach the necessary relevant document.
- Then fill in details about work experience.
- Then Take the printout of your prefilled application form.
Important Links to Apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2021 for Radiographer
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission [ OSSSC] released Notification No. II-30/2020-265/OSSSC on Official Site to the Recruitment For Radiographer Vacancies 200 Posts Medical College & Hospital Under Health & Family Welfare Department Government of Odisha. Candidates You Can See Here The Number of Vacancies Post, Eligibility, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process below on this Page. For More Information to Read OSSSC Radiographer Vacancy Official Notification PDF & Apply Online Application Form before 30 January 2021.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of OSSSC ?
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
How many seats have been allocated in OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021?
The number of seats allocated for the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is 200.
What should an aspirant have academic qualifications to apply for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021?
1.The candidate must have passed +2 Science Exam under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT) from any govt. Or any other private institutions recognized by govt. Of Odisha or AICTE.
2.The candidates must have registered their names in Radiographer Council in the State and have a valid registration certificate.
3.The candidate must be also able to read, speak and write Odia.
What is the Salary of OSSSC Recruitment 2021 for Radiographer Posts?
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per Month
How to apply for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021 online?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this post online by the official website (www.osssc.gov.in) between 07 January 2021 to 30 January 2021 and submit an online application form 07 January 2021 to 06 February 2021.
What is the last date to apply for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021?
The application submission window will be open online till 30 January 2021.