OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 – 504 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites the online job application form for the post of Assistant Professor for 504 vacancies. Candidates who completed their Master’s degree/Ph.D are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on a written test, interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online at (www.opsc.gov.in) website before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): It is a state agency and it has an authorized to conduct the civil service examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Odisha. It was constituted on 1 April 1949 after its bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of the creation, the strength of OPSC is three including the chairman. Further, the strength increased to six in 1996. It is expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades.
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
OPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Professor:
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Starting Application Date||15 February 2021|
|Last Date||14 March 2021|
Detailed Eligibility for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. A relaxation of 5 percent allowed for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/PWD candidates. OR Ph.D in regular mode / foreign university/Institute.
- Candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
Age Limit : 21 years
- Assistant Professor- 504 Posts
- Assistant Professor – Level 10 of the Pay Matrix
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- There will be shortlisting of the candidates for each subject as per UGC guidelines. The academic score shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates for interview.
- The selection shall be based on the performance in the interview.
- The commission shall prepare a list of candidates in order of merit on the basis of performance in the interview which shall be equal to the number of vacancies.
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Medical Officer
- Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Assistant Section Officer
- For General – Rs.400/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Payment mode: Through OPSC portal using Debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
How to Apply OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.opsc.gov.in) website from 15 February 2021 to 14 March 2021
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activates from 15 Feb 2021)