NIV Recruitment 2021 for Scientist /Lab Technician/DEO/Project Technician – 10 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – ICMR – National Institute of Virology (NIV) invites job application for the post of Scientist-B /Sr. Investigator/Research Assistant/Lab Technician/DEO/Project Technician for 10 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/MD/Master degree/Graduate/HSC are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on interviews. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application to the below postal or mentioned email id on or before 14 May 2021. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
NIV- The National institute of virology is the major institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is located in Pune, Maharashtra. It has various departments. It was designated by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1967. NIV is also Known as the National Centre for Hepatitis and Influenza. NIV field unit is in Bangaluru.
NIV Recruitment 2021 Details
NIV Recruitment 2021 for Scientist-B /Sr. Investigator/Research Assistant/Lab Technician/DEO/Project Technician:
|Job Role||Scientist-B /Sr. Investigator/Research Assistant|
Lab Technician/DEO/Project Technician
|Stipend||Rs.17000 – 65000/-|
|Last Date||14 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – NIV Recruitment 2021
Scientist-B (Medical) :
- MBBS Degree with one year Research / MD in Microbiology/ Community Medicine (PSM).
Scientist-B (Non Medical) :
- 1st Class Master’s Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Zoology/Virology from a recognized university with two years experience in research field or 2nd class Master’s Degree with PhD in relevant subject.
Sr. Investigator (Social Science):
- Graduate (Three year Degree) from a recognized university with three years work experience (from a recognized institution) or Master’s degree in Social Science subjects (Anthropology/Social Work/Sociology).
- Graduate (Three year Degree) in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Medical Laboratory Technology or relevant subjects from a recognized university with three years work experience (from a recognized institution) or Master degree in relevant subjects.
Lab Technician –III:
- 12th pass in Science subjects and Two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or related subject or One year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognize organization or Two years field/laboratory experience in Government recognized organization. B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
Data Entry Operator:
- Intermediate or 12th pass in Science stream from recognized board with DOEACC ‘ A’ LEVEL from a recognized institute and or 2 years experience in EDP work in Government Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization. A speed of not less than 1500 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Project Technician –II:
- High School or equivalent with five years experience in related field from a recognized institute or certificate of one year training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade
- Scientist-B – 35 years
- Sr. Investigator – 30 years
- Research Assistant – 30 years
- Lab Technician – 30 years
- DEO – 28 years
- Project Technician – 28 years
- Scientist-B (Medical) – 01 Post
- Scientist-B (Non – Medical) – 01 Post
- Sr. Investigator – 02 Posts
- Research Assistant – 01 Post
- Lab Technician – 02 Posts
- DEO – 01 Post
- Project Technician – 02 Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Apprenticeship Training
- UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Assistant Commandants
Salary – NIV Recruitment 2021
- Scientist-B (Medical) – Rs.65000/-
- Scientist-B (Non – Medical) – Rs.65000/-
- Sr. Investigator – Rs.32000/-
- Research Assistant – Rs.31000/-
- Lab Technician – Rs.18000/-
- DEO – Rs.18000/-
- Project Technician – Rs.17000/-
NIV Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Depending upon the number of applications short listing will be done as per the ICMR selection procedure of research staff in short term projects.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview over video conferencing platform on a date and time that will be intimated to the candidate by email. Candidates who fail to logon to the video conference platform at the allotted date and time will not be considered.
- The Director, NIV, Pune reserves the right to change the date and time of the interview, selection procedure or cancel the recruitment without assigning any reasons thereto.
How to Apply for NIV Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may apply to The Director, NIV, Pune through email at: [email protected] . The duly filled application form without enclosures should reach the locations upto 5:00 PM on or before 14 May 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here