NHAI Recruitment 2021 for Deputy Manager – 41 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Highways Authority of India has released the job notification for the post of Deputy Manager with 41 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech in civil engineering graduates is eligible to apply for this job. Selection is based on Interviews. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 28 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
National Highway Authority of India: It is an autonomous agency of the Government of India. NHAI was set up in 1988. It is responsible for the management of a network of over 50,000km of National Highways out of 1,15,000 km in India. Nagendra Nath Sinha is the present Chairman of NHAI since March 2019. The function of National Highways Authority of India is to manage, maintain and develop the national and any other highways vested in or entrusted to, it by the Govt of India. It is responsible for the development, management and maintenance of National Highways and it is also responsible for the toll collection on several highways.
NHAI Recruitment 2021 Details
NHAI Recruitment 2021 for Deputy Manager(Technical)
|Rs.15,600-39,100/- per month
|28 May 2021
Detailed Eligibility – NHAI Recruitment 2021
- A candidate should hold a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute
Age Limit: 30 years
- UR – 18 Posts
- SC – 6 Posts
- ST – 4 Posts
- OBC (NCL) Central List only – 10 Posts
- EWS – 3 Posts
- ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Diploma Engineers
- DSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Stenographer/LDC/MTS
Pay Scale: Rs.15,600-39,100/- per month
NHAI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- On the basis of valid GATE score 2021 in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite candidate for interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered for appointment or interview.
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 28 May 2021.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here