Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Karnataka High Court has recently published a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) in the High Court on its official website @karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. A total of 54 vacancies have been released officially for the post of Stenographer. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through online mode from the direct link below on or before 07th April 2022. Read the complete article for more information about recruitment.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022-Overview
The Karnataka High Court registration process for Stenographer posts is carried from 07th March 2022 to 07th April 2022. The candidates interested for 54 Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) posts can have a look at the below overview table-
|Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
|Karnataka High Court
|Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer)
|07th March 2022
|07th April 2022
|Shorthand and Typing Test – Interview
|Rs.44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Stenographer Notification
For more detail about Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2022 for the post of Stenographer refer to the official notification pdf released by the authority on 07th March 2022 on karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Know the detailed eligibility, vacancies, and other information. The direct link to download the notification pdf has been provided below
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link
The online registration process for Stenographer posts in Karnataka High Court will be active till 07th April 2022. The last date to pay the application fee from online mode or challan is 12th April 2022. The candidates who are interested in the posts can fill up their application form from the direct link below.
Karnataka High Court Application Fees
According to the official notice, candidates have to pay the required application fee to submit their online applications form for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 which is as follows-
- General Merit and OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 250/-
Steps to Apply For Karnataka High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- Visit the website @recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in or directly apply from the below link.
- Click on “Online Application” appearing on the right side.
- A new page will appear on your screen with all the general instructions mentioned
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on apply
- The online application form will appear on your screen
- Start filling in all the details correctly and attach the documents required
- Pay the application fee and submit your application form.
- Download the form for future reference.
Important Links: Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Website : Click Here
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification : Click Here