HAL Recruitment 2020 for Fitter/ Security Guard – 17 Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Fitter and Security Guard. There are 17 vacancies are to be filled for these jobs. Interested candidates who are all eligible for these posts can apply on or before 06 December 2020. The age limit of the candidates should be 28 years. The selection process will be based on a written test. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd: The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
HAL Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has 17 openings in HAL, LCA Tejas Division, Bangalore. It invites online applications from young and qualified aspirants to fill up these 17 vacancies on Tenure Basis. Applicants who are looking for Diploma jobs in Karnataka can use this opportunity. As per the HAL India recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Fitter, Airframe Fitter & Security Guard posts. Eligible applicants can make online registration from 16.11.2020. The last date for submission of an online application is 06.12.2020. HAL recruitment notification and HAL Bangalore Recruitment apply online link is available on the official website.
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
|Fitter, Airframe Fitter, Security Guard
|17th November 2020
|6th December 2020
|Central Government Jobs
|Written Test, Physical Standard (For Security Guard)
HAL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited allocates overall 17 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details and salary details are given below.
|Name of the post
|No of vacancy
Pay Scale for HAL Recruitment 2020
- Selected candidates are eligible to getting salary of RS.43,772 to Rs.47,790.
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment 2020 for Fitter/Security Guard
Educational Qualification for HAL Recruitment for Fitter/Security Guard
- Candidate should possess regular / full-Time ITI + NAC / NCTVT course after 10th Std. from the recognized Technical Board on or before 01/08/2020.
- The cut off percentage of marks to be scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. ITI & NAC / NCTVT in the Fitter trade / discipline is UR/OBC – 60% & above ,SC/ST/PWBD – 50% & above.
For Airframe Fitter:
- Candidate should possess Diploma in Engineering (full time & regular in the Mechanical Discipline) by passing the prescribed Test (Trade & Written) and the Certificate should have been issued by the concerned Board of Technical Education / Institute, if the qualification was acquired before joining the IAF. In case of Diploma in Engineering in the relevant trade awarded by Indian Air Force.
- Experience: Minimum 3 (Three) years of working experience in serving Aircraft after acquiring the Diploma qualification with preferable experience in Jaguar/Mirage/SU-30/ MiG/ LCA Series Aircraft.
For Security Guard:
- Candidate should possess PUC/Intermediate or SSLC + 3 years of Ex-servicemen (Combatant) experience (knowledge and hands-on experience in operating computer preferred + possessing Driving license to drive two-wheelers/ four wheeler desirable).
Age Limit for HAL Recruitment for Fitter/Security Guard
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2020):
For General – 28 Years
Upper Age Relaxation:
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 10 years for PH candidates
Application Fee for HAL Recruitment 2020
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Officials hasn’t Specified any application fee in the Official HAL Jobs 2020 Notification.
- SAIL Recruitment Notification out for Specialist/ Hospital Administrator/ Medical Officer
- BEL Recruitment Notification out for Trainee & Project Engineer
- RITES Engineer Recruitment Notification out for 170 Civil Engineer & Other Posts
Selection Process for HAL Recruitment 2020
- The selection process will be done through a written test, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination. The company reserves the right to decide the cut-off percentage for calling candidates for Written Test, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination.
- The cut-off percentage of marks for SC/ST & PWBD candidates cannot be less than 50% and for UR/OBC candidates not less than 60%, in the Qualifying Examination. This cut-off percentage of marks is not applicable for Ex-servicemen.
- For Security Guard, candidates whose names are sponsored by Sainik Board and who have applied online based on the initial screening will only be considered for Physical Test.
- The Written Test will be held in Bangalore. The date and time of the Written Test will be intimated to the shortlisted eligible candidates by email / HAL website.
- The Written Test will be of 2 1/2 hours duration. The test will be in 3 parts, comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part-I will consist of 20 questions on General Awareness, Part-II will consist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning. Part-III will consist of 100 questions on the concerned Discipline. Each question carries 1 mark each and there is no negative Mark.
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2020 for Fitter/Security Guard
All the Eligible candidates can apply for November-2020 Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Fitter, Security Guard recruitment as mentioned below
Step-1: First of all go through the HAL recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
Step-2: Before the start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
Step-3: Click on HAL Fitter, Security Guard Apply Online – Link given below.
Step-4: Update all the required details in the HAL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
Step-6: At last click on the submit button to complete HAL Recruitment 2020 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
Important Links to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2020
Apply Online for 17 Fitter, Security Guard Vacancies. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Fitter, Security Guard Posts through HAL official notification November-2020. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these HAL Fitter, Security Guard jobs before 06th December 2020.
A quick FAQ to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2020 for Fitter/Security Guard
What is the last date to apply to HAL Recruitment 2020 for Fitter/Security Guard?
HAL Recruitment for Fitter/Security Guard’s last date to apply is 06 December 2020.
What is the full form of HAL?
The full form of HAL is Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
What is the qualification for HAL Fitter jobs?
1.Candidate should possess regular / full-Time ITI + NAC / NCTVT course after 10th Std. from the recognized Technical Board on or before 01/08/2020.
2.The cut-off percentage of marks to be scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. ITI & NAC / NCTVT in the Fitter trade / discipline is UR/OBC – 60% & above ,SC/ST/PWBD – 50% & above.
What is the qualification for HAL Security Guard jobs?
Candidate should possess PUC/Intermediate or SSLC + 3 years of Ex-servicemen (Combatant) experience (knowledge and hands on experience in operating computer preferred + possessing Driving license to drive two wheeler/ four wheeler desirable).
What is the HAL Fitter/Security Guard Salary?
Selected candidates are eligible to getting salary of RS.43,772 to Rs.47,790.