Go Air Recruitment 2022 Latest Job Vacancy of Go Air Sr. Cabin Crew Ground Staff Jobs Check Latest GoAir Vacancies of Airport Services in GoAir 2022 Go Air Cabin Crew Female Recruitment Walk-in Apply Online 2021-2022 Go Air Current Job Opportunities Latest Jobs Vacancies In GoAir
Go Air Recruitment 2022
GoAir is a low-cost carrier based in Mumbai, India. It was founded in 2005 by Jehangir Wadia, son of Indian industrialist Nusli Wadia & owned by the Indian business conglomerate Wadia Group. In May 2017 it was the fifth largest airline in India with an 8.5% passenger market share. It commenced operations in November 2005 and operates a fleet of Airbus A320 aircraft in all-economy configuration. As of July 2017, the airline operates over 140 daily flights to 23 cities from its hubs at Mumbai, Delhi, and Kolkata.
GoAir is going to Recruit for the Various Posts under Various Departments like Cabin Crew, Airport Services, Corporate Functions, Flight Operations, Flight Operations-Flying, Inflight Services, and Sales & Marketing. Candidates can check their Recruitment Details from the official website of GoAir. Candidates are in touch with the Website to get the Latest Updates.
How To Apply For Go Air Recruitment:
- Go to the official website of GoAir.
- Click On General Opening.
- Select Department According to your interest or qualification.
- Their are no. of vacancy you can check details their and apply for the Job.
Thank you for showing your interest to join GoAir. If you have a go-getter attitude with affable, pleasing, vibrant personality & meet the below mentioned criteria’s, then you are the right person for this fabulous role.
|Basic Criteria||Female||Male||Additional Information|
|Age||18 to 30 years||18 to 30 years||Experienced crew– upto 35 years|
|Height||Minimum 160 cms||Minimum 172 cms||212 cm from tip to toe bare feet|
|BMI Range||18 – 22||18 – 24.9||As applicable|
|Education||10 + 2 passed||10 + 2 passed||10 + 2 passed|
|Skin||Clear with No tattoos or scars on any visible parts of the body||Clear with No tattoos or scars on any visible parts of the body||Clear with No tattoos or scars on any visible parts of the body|
|Communication||Ability to communicate with fluency and ease in written, spoken English & Hindi||Ability to communicate with fluency and ease in written, spoken English & Hindi||Ability to communicate with fluency and ease in written, spoken English & Hindi|
|Attire on the Interview day||Formal short sleeved shirt / blouse with a knee length business skirt.
Hair Style: Tie a high pony tail for hair longer than your shoulder length. No Buns please.
|(Mandatory) Documents to carry for the Interview||1. Resume with latest photo(1 Passport & 1 Full length)
2. Copy of your 12th pass certificate
3. Copy of your Valid passport & Aadhaar Card
|4. For Experienced Crew
a. Copy of SEP / Competency Card All pages – Incomplete booklet will not be acceptable
b. Resignation Acceptance letter from previous airline.
c. AEP surrender and acceptance proof from previous airline.
|Joining Conditions||1. Relocation: Willing to relocate to any GoAir Operational base
2. Training Fee: Willing to Pay the Non Refundable Training Fee
Tips for a successful interview:
- Know GoAir, its culture and its business model
- Practice communicating fluently in English – There will be a communication & grammar test
- Be audible, clear and confident while speaking.
- Display etiquette / good manners – Remember we will be watching you
- Market yourself with your best smile and maintain a friendly, humble and respectful attitude
- Keep the interview day free, shortlisted candidates will be asked to wait back for other rounds