CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 – 690 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – The Central Industrial Security Force [CISF] has released Notification for 690 Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Executive Vacancy Posts. Candidates who have dreams of doing government job/ Sarkari Naukari in CISF. they are waiting and searching for CISF Recruitment Bharti. So here is good news for them. The Ministry of Home Affairs Central Industrial Security Force [ CISF ] released Notification for 690 Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Executive Vacancy Posts in CISF. Candidates Check Full Details of CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 Such Number of Post, Educational Qualification Age Limit Application Fee Selection Process given below. For More Information to Download Central Industrial Security Force [CISF] ASI Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF.
CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has notified for recruitment to the post of Assistant Sub Inspectors through Limited Departmental Competitive Exam (LDCE) against the recruitment year 2020. The last date for online apply for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 is 5 February 2021.
According to the notification released by CISF, around 690 vacancies will be recruited for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector. However, the number of vacancies may increase/decrease at the time of final selection.
Candidates should note that as per the selection process, all those who have completed 5 years of combined regular service as Head Constable/GD constable/Tradesman and constable are eligible to appear in the exam. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, selection criteria, and other details here by scrolling down.
|Conducting Body||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post||Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Recruitment Through||Limited Departmental Competitive Exam (LDCE)|
|No of Vacancy||690|
|Registration begins||31st December 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application||05th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Written test, PET, Medical Test|
CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Category Name||No of Post|
Pay Scale for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
Candidates should have the following Pay Scale to apply for this job. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
- Salary Rs.25500-81000/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Sub Inspector
Educational Qualification for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- The candidate is eligible to apply for the Assistant Sub Inspector post if he has completed his Graduation from a recognized university.
|Gen/SC/OBC||80-85 cm||170 cm||157 cm|
|Candidates belonging to the Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas, and candidates belonging to state/UTs of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Assam, HP, J & K, Ladakh and Meghalaya||80-85 cm||165 cm||155 cm|
|ST||77-82 cm||162.5 cm||154 cm|
|Candidates falling in the categories of Gorakhs and ST of North Eastern States||80-85 cm||157 cm||150 cm|
The candidates will be tested for visual standards as per the following parameters:
- Visual Acuity Unaided (Near vision): Better Eye- N6, Worse Eye- N9
- Uncorrected Visual Acuity (Distant Vision): Better Eye 6/6, Worse Eye- 6/9
- Refraction: Visual Correction of any kind will not be permitted even by glasses.
- CP-III by ISIHARA
Age Limit for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
- The lower age of the candidate limit is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit must be 25 years.
- relaxation will be given to candidates of reserved category
- For ST/SC candidates, 5 years.
- For OBC /Ex-serviceman, 3 years age
CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Pay Non-Refundable Fee is Rs. 100/- for General & OBC Category Candidates.
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th Course
- Haryana Police Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Constable
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for District Judge
Selection Process for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
The Candidate should have the following Selection Process to apply for this job. Kindly Check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
- Certificate Verification
- Merit List
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Test
CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer-based test) or offline (pen & paper-based).
- Language: Paper will be bilingual – English & Hindi.
- Section: Examination will include the section of General Knowledge, General Intelligence, Arithmetic Ability & General English, and Hindi.
- Marks: 100 marks (25 marks for each section).
- Duration: 2 hours
|Papers||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||25||25||30 Minutes|
|General Intelligence||25||25||30 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Ability||25||25||30 Minutes|
|English / Hindi||25||25||30 Minutes|
CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 Syllabus will from the topics: General Knowledge, General Intelligence, Arithmetic ability, and General English & Hindi language. Candidates must check the syllabus online before starting their exam preparation.
- General History
- Sports Events
- Indian Culture
- Basic Biology
- Current Events
- Indian Politics
- Indian Constitutions
- Awards and Prizes
- General Science
- Analytical Aptitude and Ability
- Distinguish Patterns
- Principally of Non – Verbal Type
- Similarities and Differences
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Problem Solving
- Spatial Orientation
- Similarities & Differences
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Spatial Visualization
- Visual Memory
- Diagram Series
- Figural Classification
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding & Decoding
- Number Systems
- Whole Numbers
- Arithmetical operations
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Distance
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Data Interpretation
- Comprehension Passage
- Usage of Words
- Error Detection
- Fill in the Blanks
- Translation of Sentences
How to apply for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Central Industrial Security Force official website “www.cisf.gov.in”.
- Check the full notification of CISF Asstt. Sub Inspector (Exe).
- Download the application form as per the prescribed format in the official notice.
- Candidates need to fill Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Residential Address, and more.
- Attach photograph, signature, or other required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Then, completely filled form should be sent to the postal address as mentioned below.
- Postal Address: Zonal DlsG viz., DIG(NZ-1) New Delhi, DIG(SZ) Chennai, DIG(WZ-1) Mumb
- You must take the printout of the submitted application form and fee receipt.
Important Links to CISF Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Sub Inspector
Central Industry Security Force (CISF) has released the Assistant Sub-Inspector (Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) notification 2021. A total of 690 vacancies are available. Candidates who are searching for details about Notification/ Advertisement of CISF Asst. Sub Inspector (ASI) Vacancy 2021, CISF Recruitment 2021 For Assistant Sub Inspector OR Central Industry Security Force Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Notification, CISF ASI Application Form 2021 must check the Age Limit, Educational Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Application Fee in the below section.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of CISF?
Central Industrial Security Force
How many vacancies are released for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021?
Around 690 Vacancies Will Be Recruited For The Post Of Assistant Sub Inspector.
What is the qualification required for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021?
The Candidate Must Be Graduate From A Recognized University.
What is the age limit required for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021?
The Candidate Must Have Not Attained The Age Of 35 Years. There Will Be Age Relaxation For Reserved Category Candidates As Per Government Norms.
What is the Salary For CISF Recruitment 2021?
The salary for cisf.gov.in 1314 ASI Jobs will be Rs 29200/- to 92300/- (Pre-revised Band Pay 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2800/-).
What is the Service Period of CISF Recruitment 2021?
The employees hired are posted as a Permanent employee and service period is of 60 years.
What is the selection process given for CISF ASI Recruitment 2020?
Selection is based on Document Verification that is Merit List and then qualified candidates can call for Written Examination, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Medical test.
How to apply for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021?
Interested Candidates Can Submit Applications Along With The Documents To The Concerned Zonal DIG Of CISF By 5 February 2021.
What is the last date for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021?
All Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply To The Aforesaid Posts Through The Prescribed Format On Or Before 5 February 2021.