Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 for Assistant – 200 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – BSCB invites an application form for the post of Assistant. There are 200 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates who completed their Degree in the relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post on or before 26 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021:
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 – Detailed Eligibility
- Graduate or Equivalent from any UGC recognized university of India.
Age limit (As on 01-01-2021): 21 to 33 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for MBC/WBC/BC candidates
- 10 years for Divyang (Physically Handicapped Person) Candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
List of Vacancies: 200 Posts
The Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd.:19 Posts
- Gen – 11 Posts
- EWS – 2 Posts
- MBC – 3 Posts
- BC – 1 Post
- WBC – 2 Posts
District Central Cooperative Banks : 181 Posts
- Gen – 82 Posts
- EWS – 17 Posts
- SC – 31 Posts
- ST – 2 Posts
- MBC – 30 Posts
- BC – 15 Posts
- WBC – 4 Posts
- Assistant – Rs.11765/- Rs.31540/-
- Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Faculty/Office Assistant/Attendant
- AFRI Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Technical Assistant/Technician/LDC/MTS
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 – Examination Pattern
- The selection process will be based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
- Each correct answer will fetch one marks and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks shall be deducted. The question paper shall be of objective multiple choice.
Scheme of Preliminary Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks||Maximum|
|Duration||Medium of Exam|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes||English|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes||English and Hindi|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes||English and Hindi|
Scheme of Main Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks||Maximum
|Duration||Medium of Exam|
|Reasoning||40||40||35 Minutes||English and Hindi
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||20 Minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|English Language||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Hindi Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||35 Minutes|
- For SC/ST/PHD – Rs.550/-
- For Gen. OBC and others – Rs750./-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 26 March 2021.
- Online Registration of Application: 09/03/2021. to 26/03/2021
- Payment of Fees online: 09/03/2021 to 26/03/2021
- Online Examination Dates: April (Tentative)