BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021 – 268 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Bharat Electronics Limited invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Trainee Engineer/Trainee Officer/Project Engineer/Staff Nurse for 268 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/B.Sc/MBA/Diploma in relevant fields with work experience are eligible to apply for this BEL job. The selection process is based on academic performance/interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Bharat Electronics Limited: BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
BEL Recruitment 2021:
BEL announces their vacancies through the Careers section of their official site bel-india.com and also the leading Newspaper. BEL recruits the candidates on a permanent basis (BEL Probationary Engineers) and Temporary Basis(Contract Engineers). BEL also conducts the direct walk-in interview to select qualified candidates. At present, BEL announced vacancies for Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer, Deputy Engineer, Trade Apprentice, and Trainee Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for these BEL jobs online/postal/email. Application Form can be downloaded from the BEL website (www.bel-India.in).
BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
BEL Recruitment 2021 for Project Engineer
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Last Date||05 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics – Electronics/Electronic & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/Communication/Electrical & Electronics /Computer Science – Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Science.
- First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC & EWS candidates and Pass for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be attached.
- Minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in any of the following areas: Experience in IT Infrastructure Projects/ IP Networking / Data Centre Projects/CCTV Projects/Sensors based IOT Projects / any IP enabled Electronic / Software product Installation, Configuration, Maintenance or Product Support services are preferred.
Age Limit: 32 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD
Total Vacancies: 268 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 48 Posts
- Assam – 24 Posts
- Gujarat – 36 Posts
- Rajasthan – 24 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 48 Posts
- Delhi – 12 Posts
- Punjab – 64 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 12 Posts
- IFFCO Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Trainee (Fireman)
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Project Associate
BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/ B.Tech||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience:|
2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech and number of years of experience as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- For General – Rs.500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website on or before 05 May 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here